600 28 1/4 road, Grand Junction, Colorado, 81506
Grand Junction has an unemployment rate of 3.9%. The US average is 3.9%.
Grand Junction has seen the job market increase by 2.5% over the last year. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41.8%, which is higher than the US average of 33.5%.
Tax Rates for Grand Junction
- The Sales Tax Rate for Grand Junction is 7.3%. The US average is 7.3%.
- The Income Tax Rate for Grand Junction is 4.6%. The US average is 4.6%.
- Tax Rates can have a big impact when Comparing Cost of Living.
Income and Salaries for Grand Junction
- The average income of a Grand Junction resident is $25,899 a year. The US average is $28,555 a year.
- The Median household income of a Grand Junction resident is $44,887 a year. The US average is $53,482 a year.
The median home cost in Grand Junction is $236,900. Home appreciation the last 10 years has been 8.3%. Home Appreciation in Grand Junction is up 8.7%.
- The median age of Grand Junction real estate is 32 years old
- Renters make up 38.0% of the Grand Junction population
- 0.9% of houses and apartments in Grand Junction, are available to rent