600 28 1/4 Rd., Grand Junction, Colorado, 81506
Very rare piece of Patterson Road commercial is for sale in Grand Junction with 37,000 cars per day traffic count. Sellers will split off 2/7 acres for the price offered. Negotiations can be started for additional land or other structure. All utilities are on the property or at the property line. City of Grand Junction has agreed to allow a 3 story project, and would like to see a mix of residential and commercial. New city park planned for just down the street. Several chain grocery stores within 1/2 mile, East and West. Airport just 1.5 miles away. Two interstate exchanges within a few miles of the property. The new 29 Rd proposed insterstate interchange is less than 1.3 miles away. Seller will survey and have new tax parcel created for buyer.
Grand Junction has an unemployment rate of 3.9%. The US average is 3.9%.
Grand Junction has seen the job market increase by 2.5% over the last year. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41.8%, which is higher than the US average of 33.5%.
Tax Rates for Grand Junction
- The Sales Tax Rate for Grand Junction is 7.3%. The US average is 7.3%.
- The Income Tax Rate for Grand Junction is 4.6%. The US average is 4.6%.
- Tax Rates can have a big impact when Comparing Cost of Living.
Income and Salaries for Grand Junction
- The average income of a Grand Junction resident is $25,899 a year. The US average is $28,555 a year.
- The Median household income of a Grand Junction resident is $44,887 a year. The US average is $53,482 a year.
The median home cost in Grand Junction is $236,900. Home appreciation the last 10 years has been 8.3%. Home Appreciation in Grand Junction is up 8.7%.
- The median age of Grand Junction real estate is 32 years old
- Renters make up 38.0% of the Grand Junction population
- 0.9% of houses and apartments in Grand Junction, are available to rent
Grand Junction, Colorado gets 10 inches of rain, on average, per year. The US average is 38 inches of rain per year.
Grand Junction averages 16 inches of snow per year. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year.
On average, there are 245 sunny days per year in Grand Junction. The US average is 205 sunny days.
Grand Junction gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 69 days per year. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground. In order for precipitation to be counted you have to get at least .01 inches on the ground to measure.
Summer High: the July high is around 93 degrees
Winter Low: the January low is 18
Rain: averages 10 inches of rain a year
Snow: averages 16 inches of snow a year